growing so fast...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Warm and Cozy

I couldn't find hats that I liked for a good price ANYWHERE around here so the kids and I decided to make them. I think they came out cute, Aunt Randi and I each have one that matches Lucie's but we declined a picture for the blog ;)

Drew loves his new hat. He hasn't tried to pull it off yet!
They couldn't wait to go outside and try them out!
The next morning Griffin was up and dressed for church by 6:30am. Nothing like a fleece hat and swimsuit for church.
Lucie brought me this flower to say "thank you"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

cute! They all look so happy in their hats. I love Griffin's outfit. lol
Jen